Excludes Review Classes
Google Drive Link will be shared within 2-3 working days.
What is CFA?
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is one of the most sought after designations for investment professionals. However, becoming a CFA charter holder is not for the faint-hearted nor the uninterested. The journey to becoming a CFA charter holder is long, and it tests not only your knowledge of the subject but also your endurance, diligence, and will. According to the CFA Institute, the current program is best described as a self-study, distance-learning program that takes a generalist approach to investment analysis, valuation and portfolio management, and emphasizes the highest ethical and professional standards.
The CFA program consists of three exams: CFA Level I, Level II and Level III. As a CFA candidate, you are required to pass each of these exams and you must meet certain work requirements as set out by the CFA Institute. In June 2019 the passing rate for the Level I exam is 41%.
The 5 Steps of the CFA Program
- Step 1- Are You eligible to register for the CFA program?
To be eligible to register for the CFA program, you should either be/have any one of the following:
- Be in the Final Year of your Grad program or have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Have four years of professional work experience prior to the enrollment
- Combination of work experience and education aggregating to at least 4 years
- Step 2 – How to Enrol
You can easily register for the CFA exam through the website— www.cfainstute.org
Note- You should have a valid international passport to register for the CFA program
- Step 3- Prepare for the Big Day
This is how you arm yourself for the exam. No worries, through comprehensive exam/study materials, online mock tests, and detailed guidance, we would enhance your knowledge and empower you to be CFA-perfect.
- Step 4- Exam Snippet
There are 3 levels of the entire program and you can take the exam from anywhere in the world
- Step 5- Becoming a Charter
To become a Charterholder of the CFA program, you must adhere to the following—
- Agree to follow the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Complete or crack all three levels of the CFA program
- Command 4 years of qualified work experience
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute and apply for membership in a CFA member society
Things to Know about CFA Level 1
This exam focuses to test the basic knowledge of tools and concepts of investment valuation and portfolio management. It includes 240 questions, divided equally between 2 sessions with 3 hour time period for each session. The exam is held twice the year- June and December. To summarise—
Session Time Limit: Morning Time Session (9 AM- 12 PM)
Afternoon Session (2 PM- 5 PM)
Format: Morning Session (120 MCQs)
Afternoon Session (120 MCQs)
Passing Score: Percentile grading
Passing Rate: In June 2019, Level 1 passing rate is 41%
Cost: Examination Fees
Exam Periods: June and December
Exam Results: Usually provided within 60 days
|1||Ethical and Professional Standards||15%|
|4||Financial Reporting and Analysis||15%|
What ULURN Brings to the Table: CFA Level 1
- Lectures from one of the best and most renowned teachers in the genre—Sanjay Saraf
- 400+ hours of encrypted video classes
- Comprehensive and quality study materials including study notes, test bank, and mock tests
- In-depth learning classes addressing to students at any preparation and knowledge level
- Direct to Home (DTH) Delivery mode for the entire package
- Top Pre-Exam Tips- Click Here
- Success Strategies by Sanjay Saraf Sir- Click Here
- Last-Minute Prep Tips- Click Here
CFA Institute Examination Fee Structure
- For June 2020
- One-time Enrollment Fee: USD 450
- Early Registration within 2nd October 2019: USD 700
- Standard Registration within 12 February 2020: USD 1,000
- Late Registration Fee within 11 March 2020: USD 1,450
- For December 2020
- One-time Enrollment Fee: USD 450
- Early Registration within March 2020: USD 700
- Standard Registration within August 2020: USD 1,000
- Late Registration Fee within September 2020: USD 1,450
- NOTE: For December 2020 Registration Window is not open as yet
- Lectures :~250
- Duration :~450
- Language :Hindi and English Mixed
- Deliverables :Test Bank, Encrypted Video Classes, Mock Test.
- System Requirement :Windows 8.1 & above -4GB RAM -Graphics Card Integrated or Dedicated -AMD Ryzen supported – Android 7.0 & beyond Mobile & Tablet supported – Bluetooth headphone allowed for mobile, tablet or laptop
- Does Not Support :Desktop not allowed – IOS & Apple device not available currently in any mode and device
- Highlight :Watch videos at 1.3x Speed
- Max. Views :50% extra duration to the total duration of video files you receive. Suppose, you have 10 mins video, so you will get 15 mins in total.