|No Of Lectures
|39 Lectures of Approx. 1-1.5 hrs each. Its May vary based on the chapter
|6 Months or You passing the exam, whichever is earlier
|Windows Desktop/Windows Laptop or Android Mobile except for Motorola Device
|Windows: Window-8, Window-8.1, Window-10 and Window-11
Processor: Dual Core & Above
Ram: 3GB & Above
Check Display and Audio Drivers are Updated
*Not Compatible with Window-7 and N-Editions of Windows-OS
Androids: 7.0 – Android Versions & Above
Minimum RAM 3GB
Internal Storage 32 GB
*Not Compatible with Motorola Devices
|The PDF study material for download, save or print
|Study Material Language
|ACCA Diploma in IFRS
|ACCA Diploma in IFRS
|Within 48 hours
|Within 48 hours
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR):
If you are working in finance or accounting as a professional and you do not have knowledge of IFRS, then this ACCA Diploma in IFR course and qualification is an efficient and fast way to meet your needs. In your field, if you require the knowledge of international standards which are IFRS then a diploma in IFRS can help you.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are instructed in more than 100 countries worldwide. Hence, it has become very important for individuals to have a knowledge and understanding of these standards.
Various countries worldwide have already adopted IFRS or equivalents as their local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). And many other countries around the world, including India, are moving towards applying IFRS, which is having a very significant impact on financial reporting.
This course is designed to develop your understanding and knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
ACCA Diploma in IFRS Syllabus:
- International sources of authority
- Elements of financial statements
- Presentation of financial statements and additional disclosures
- Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates and joint arrangements
ACCA Diploma in ifrs fees
Initial registration £89 and Dip IFR (Global) exam fees £123. Please reach out to 9890747085 to get the scholarship program for ACCA Dip IFR Course.
How the Registration will be done?
- You will receive a call/email within 5 working days for collecting the documents needed
- Documents are vetted by us and then submitted to ACCA
- ACCA Approvals 4-7 working days
- Please make sure that your registered email ID and contact details is correctly provided
- Our team will get in touch with you to complete the registration process
1) Professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are a member of an IFAC membership body. In India CA and CMA are qualified as per IFAC. For other countries please see the list of IFAC membership bodies
2) If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified or not a member of an IFAC membership body, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
a) Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions for the Applied Knowledge and Corporate and Business Law (LW) exams) – In India BCOM/MCOM & CA IPCC cleared have the needed exemptions.
b) Two years‘ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
c) Three years’ relevant accounting experience
d) ACCA affiliate status
ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS (dip ifr or International Finance Reporting Standards course) is a well-recognized qualification to learn about IFRS standards and their practical implications in the industry at large. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide.
DipIFR is for finance professionals who need to acquire more a detailed understanding of IFRS. DipIFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field and ability to apply this in your work area.
The training program is based on the syllabus of the ACCA Diploma in IFRS. The training program not only prepares you for the exam but also helps you deal with some practical issues related to the same.
- To understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- To apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- To identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- To prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates, and joint arrangements.
If you are a Professional Accountant (CA) or Auditor who works in practice or business then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are a working professional, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible if you have one of the following:
- Three years of relevant accounting experience (duly filled, signed, and stamped ACCA experience form by the employer)
- A B-Com degree, with two years of work experience
- An ACCA certificate in International Financial Reporting, in addition to two- years of work experience
Who Should do it?
It is specifically designed for Finance and Accounting professionals or auditors and working graduates aspiring to excel in International Financial Reporting Standards. A diverse set of professionals aspiring for Dip IFR qualification are as follows:-
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Finance Controllers, Finance Directors, VPs, AVPs, and other Finance Leaders
- Consultants, Practicing Chartered Accountants (CA), Cost and Management Accountants (CMA)
- Qualified Professional Accountants (CAs, CMAs, etc.)
- Finance and Reporting Analysts/Managers/Leaders
- Finance Graduates/Post Graduates
What will you get in this Course?
The course entails detailed video lectures covering the overall Dip IFR syllabus providing detailed background on specific IFRS standards. You will also be given soft copy material and you will have access to our online sessions for six months.
Our sessions are full of live industry examples given by experienced professional leaders from the industry in the field of finance. Sessions will also have various exercises, Illustrations, and exam standard questions to provide detailed perspectives of concepts and get familiar with how questions are administered during the Dip IFR exam.
Dip IFR is a Diploma provided by ACCA.
ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. ACCA is the world’s fastest-growing & most forward-thinking professional Accounting Body with more than 2,20,000 members and 5,20,000 students. The ACCA, headquartered in London, works through a network of over 100 offices across the Globe. With more than 7,100 approved employers worldwide, ACCA has established its presence in over 180 countries making this a Global Qualification; widely accepted in various MNCs across the Globe.
Exam Time and pattern
The Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is assessed by a single 3 Hour and 15 Minute written exam. You will need to achieve a 50 percent mark or above to complete the paper. The exam is held twice a year – in June and December.
There are two sections to the paper that requires a mix of calculations and written answers. The assessment marks are split as follows:
|1 x 25 mark question
|3 x 25 mark question
(Chartered Accountant & CPA -USA)
An Industry Veteran and Teacher by Heart. He has over 20+ years of Global Teaching experience for CA, CPA, ACCA and various Management Courses. He is known for his interactive teaching style and Industry relevant content to help students get the practical perspective and much needed industry context.
A senior finance professional with diverse experience spanning across different multi-national organizations & industries such as Management consulting, IT/ITES, Financial Services and FMCG. A strategic mind with a strong belief in values, integrity & inclusiveness, having strong expertise in leading large Finance functions which acts as a big plus for students across the globe to get the real-life experiences to perform well not only in Exams but also in their professional life.