- ACCA DIP IFR Registration
- Detailed Video Lectures on all the Syllabus Areas
- Comprehensive Study Material explaining concepts in Easy and Simple Language; making it very easy for the Student to Understand, Learn and Excel
- Detailed Revision Boot Camp covering:-
- Revision of Key Examinable Concepts
- Video Question Marathon – Extensive Question Pool including various Past Exam Questions solved by Faculty providing you with all the tips and tricks for your Exam
|Kit Contents||Google Drive|
|No Of Lectures||22 (2-3 lectures will be given every week)|
|Validity Period||6 Months|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Applicable Course||ACCA Diploma IFRS|
|Dispatched By||Fintram Global|
|Dispatch Time||Within 48 hours|
|Delivery Time||Within 48 hours|
How the Registration will be done?
- You will receive a call/email within 5 working days for collecting the documents needed
- Documents are vetted by us and then submitted to ACCA
- ACCA Approvals 4-7 working days
- Please make sure that your registered email ID and contact details is correctly provided
- Our team will get in touch with you to complete the registration process
1) Professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are a member of an IFAC membership body. In India CA and CMA are qualified as per IFAC. For other countries please see the list of IFAC membership bodies
2) If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified or not a member of an IFAC membership body, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
a) Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions for the Applied Knowledge and Corporate and Business Law (LW) exams) – In India BCOM/MCOM & CA IPCC cleared have the needed exemptions.
b) Two years‘ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
c) Three years’ relevant accounting experience
d) ACCA affiliate status
About DIP IFR
ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS (dip ifr or International Finance Reporting Standards course) is a well-recognized qualification to learn about IFRS standards and their practical implications in the industry at large. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide.
DipIFR is for finance professionals who need to acquire more a detailed understanding of IFRS. DipIFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field and ability to apply this in your work area.
The training program is based on the syllabus of the ACCA Diploma in IFRS. The training program not only prepares you for the exam but also helps you deal with some practical issues related to the same.