- Introduction to Accounting
- Theory Base of Accounting (Accounting Terminology)
- Accounting Principles (Concepts & Conventions)
- IFRS/Accounting Standards & Bases of Accounting
- Business Transactions and Source Documents- Vouchers
- Accounting Equation
- Rules of Debit and Credit
- Preparation of Journal
- Preparation of Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Special Purpose Books (Cash Book)
- Special Purpose Books- Other Books (Subsidiary Books)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Rectification of Errors
- Provisions & Reserves
- Bills of Exchange
- Financial Statements (without Adjustments)
- Financial Statements (with Adjustments)
- Accounts of Incomplete Records (Single Entry System)
- Computers in Accounting (AIS and MIS)
Author: Dr. Vinod Kumar
Publisher: S. Vinesh & Co.
Sister Concern: S. Dinesh & Co.
Best Book for Accountancy for class 11th. Great Content and quality. Hidden and unknown facts with simple explanation.