Must go through each point carefully before purchase
CLASSES CAN BE PLAYED ON ONE LAPTOP ONLY.
( DESKTOP, PROJECTOR ,TV & ANY EXTERNAL DISPLAY IS NOT ALLOWED )
THE MATERIAL IS AS PER MAY. & NOV. 2020 AND ONWARDS ATTEMPT. MATERIAL IS FULLY UPDATED AS PER THE CA INTER GR-2 FM-ECO (NEW COURSE)
The given fees are inclusive of printed books (3 books), one pen-drive (64GB) Amendment charges, courier charges, technical support. The given payment is full and final.
- Students will be given DOUBLE TIME for each lecture. No limit of view for any lecture (subject to availability of time).Total number of a lecture would be around 75 ( approx) with a total duration of 225 hours( APPROX )
- Lectures/product will be valid for 6 months from the day of activation with 2 views.
- For System requirement and Document requirement click the tab at the time of enrollment, also go through the product description and features or see below for link.
- Also, you can pause, forward, and rewind the class. SPEED OPTION IS AVAILABLE.
- ONLY PLAYING TIME WILL BE ADDED, INTO CONSUMPTION.
- Legal proceedings SHALL be followed if students copy the lecture or distribute the same, anyhow.
- The student will be needed an internet connection for FIRST TIME ONLY SOFTWARE INSTALLATION (MAXIMUM FOR 10 MINUTE – You can also use mobile hotspot connection as well, for internet process.). Classes can be played on SINGLE LAPTOP ONLY. We can switch the laptop only for once if you find a problem on the same laptop than no limit for this.
- The given cost includes a full course of CA INTER GR-2 ( FM-ECO – NEW COURSE). No need to source any further material from outside. Maximum coverage.
- Language is HINDI and ENGLISH.
- The given fee is non-refundable.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- Minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
- Ram:2 GB of free memory
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.
- Before starting software activation:
- Make sure your system is virus free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before proceeding.
- Ensure All audio, video and system drivers are installed. If in doubt consult your computer dealer.
- Goto the Pen drive/DVD/HDD folder.
- Goto the ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder. Only Videos in this folder can be played with Windows Media Player/VLC. Rest of the Videos on the pen drive/DVD/HDD CAN ONLY be watched through Content Browser software.
- In ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder, Watch video Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware.mp4 or read document HowToStartVideoSoftware.pdf.
- After watching video Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware.mp4, goto DVD/Pen Drive/HDD folder and double click on ContentBrowser. Follow instructions as seen in the video to activate the software.
- If any errors show up during activation/using software watch the other videos (or read the other documents) in the ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder.
- You do not need to contact us to activate the videos/software. You can activate on your own using your personal 9 Character Serial Number: xxxxxxx. Note that one serial number can be used on One PC Only.
- While playing videos IF you get an error message like: “Incorrect version of Codec pack installed or corrupt Codec… “, then please un-install DVD playing software from your computer like Cyberlink DVD Player, Lenovo DVD Player, Power DVD Player, any DVD burning software like Nero, Ashampoo, etc.
- If while playing videos you experience video freezing after seeking, playback speed changes taking a long time, audio/video mismatch, etc. then uninstall any DVD playing/DVD burning software from your system like Nero, Nero Essentials, Ashampoo, etc.
- In the off chance that you are facing difficulty in starting the videos on your own, you can email us at email@example.com or call: 9354056956
- If after activation, your system needs to be formatted for any reason, please contact us below BEFORE formatting your system, to help ensure playback of the videos after formatting.
Must NOT DO:
DO NOT copy files from one Pen drive/HDD folder to another pen drive/HDD folder. Even if the file names might be the same THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FILES.
DO NOT RENAME FILES on the Pen drive/HDD folder. Doing so will make the videos Unplayable.