- If you enroll, you will get access to the Download Mode of this batch.
- The classes (SPMBV) will be available from Jan 2022 on daily basis and will be completed by 15th March 2022.
For CMA aspirants, we are very much committed to covering 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
Satish Jalan Sir (CA, CMA (UK), CS) is revered for his forte in Costing and FM. He simplifies the concepts in a storytelling approach which makes the learning atmosphere fun-loving and light. The concepts delivered in the class are definitely exam focussed as well as they are focused to improve your critical thinking. It also elevates your approach towards your life and its challenges.
We just never deliver a concept by merely reading the material. It’s all by creating a situation and developing your thinking abilities. This prepares you in a manner that you are ever ready for your exams. Though, practice is a must to be able to master the concepts.
Applicable for June 22, Dec 22, June 23 & Dec 23 Exams.
Each subject is valid for 1 year with 1.5 times views per video
You will be able to activate the subjects at any time you wish to.
You may watch the lectures on your Windows Laptop or Android Mobile. Please note that you can watch on any one device at a time.
Motorola and rooted android devices are not supported.
Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation of CMA Final Exam.
No. of Classes
SPMBV 30-40 Classes Approx.
Blend of Hindi and English.
Provided in Hard Copy.
- COST & MANAGEMANT AUDIT:
- Course CoverageCost and Management Audit of CMA Final Exam.
- Course Duration77 hours(approx)
- Storage Required21 GB
- Course LanguageBlend of Hindi and English.
- Study MaterialTwo Volumes of Study Material in Hard Copy.
- System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest updates.2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
- Course Queries Option 1: Telegram GroupOnce you enroll for the course, you will recieve a Start up guide of the course in your registered E-mail ID. You may join the Telegram group of your course by clicking on the link provided in the Start up guide.This is a group of all the students of the course.You may raise a query among your course mates who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 7pm) or take a suitable time to call.