- Course Name: CA Intermediate
- Syllabus: New
- Group: II
- Paper No: 4
- Subject: Cost & Management Accounting
- Faculty: CA Raj K Agrawal
- Mode: Google Drive (Online Download)/Pen Drive
- Video Language: Hindi-English Mix
- Study Material: E-Book | Printed Book
- Study Material Language: English
- Lecture Duration: 100 hours
- No. of Lectures: 86
- Views: Unlimited Views
- Validity: 6 months/12 months
- Video Runs on: Windows/Android/IOS
- Usage: Single Device
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view this only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. In case you wish to get access on Mobile, mention in notes while placing the order.
- There is no refund in any circumstances.
- If the shipment gets returned due to the non-availability of the receiver, reshipment will be chargeable.
- Students will get the serial key and download the link via email in the next 24 hrs after the completion of the enrolment process (24 Hours Start After 48 Hours of Order processing time).
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.