Exam-Oriented Full Course Batch
Classes will be amended till 31-OCT-21
Applicable for May22 & Nov22 Exams
Online Download Option: Lectures provided daily from 27-Oct-21
Pendrive Option: Lectures provided from 15-Nov-21 (pre-booking available)
Paper7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Coverage: 100% syllabus coverage as per ICAIDuration: Approx 35 lectures @ 110 hrsLanguage: Lectures are in Hinglish (Hindi-English) mixBatch Type: Live streaming batch (23-OCT-21), Online Download option (25-OCT-21), Pendrive option (15-NOV-21)
Start Date: 23-OCT-2021Up to Date: For May 2022 & Nov 2022 Exams,Amended:Covering FA 2021
All-in-One Player: Windows Laptop & Android Mobile
Validity: Course validity 6 with 1.5 views (playback time)
Online Download Option: AvailablePen Drive Option:Available
Multi-Color Study Material:
- Colorful Class notes
- MCQ in PDF (Vijay Sir Telegram group)
- a. New student with limited time for Study preparation.
- b. Student not confident with subject clarity with their self-study.
- c. Student with 2-3 attempt gap and want to reappear for exam.
- d. Students finding the subject convenient by allocating less hours.
- e. Professionals want to gain more knowledge for their practice purpose.
System Configuration :
1. Video lectures can be played on your Windows laptop or Android Phone/Tablet2.You can watch the lectures on anyone device at a time.
3. You can switch from one device to another device (Laptop to phone or Phone to Laptop) anytime with our unified software.
- 1. Window System -Classes run on Windows laptop
- Configuration: Window 7 Ultimate, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Processor Intel core 3, 2.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, 20% Free Space on C Drive.
- 2.Android System -Mobile/TabletVersion 6 & aboveDevices
- Note1: Motorola Mobile/Tablet or Rooted Device arenot supportedwith video lectures
- 3.Apple Devices:
- Note2: Not supported to Mac, Apple PC or Tablet
About faculty :CA Vijay Sarda SirMost Dynamic & Dedicated faculty of DT/ Teaching Experience over 7+ yrs./ Taught more than 50,000+ Students/ Corporate Tax Advisor for big 4 CA Firms/Companies